A Message from CEO Phyllis Adams
As COVID-19 spreads, the health and well-being of our employees and clients come first. Be assured that safety planning and resource information for victims of domestic violence continue to be available 24/7 at Women Aware’s hotline: 732.249.4504.
We remain committed to the safety and self-sufficiency of individuals and families affected by domestic violence in Middlesex County. Here is an update on our services:
- Our hotline is available 24/7 at 732.249.4504; Toll-Free 833.249.4504. The statewide hotline is also available at 1.800.572.SAFE (7233).
- Our emergency shelter is open 24/7.
- Creative arts therapists will connect with clients by phone with in-person sessions suspended.
- Therapists will connect with support group clients by phone with in-person groups suspended.
- We are currently restricting all visitor access to our administrative offices.
How You Can Help:
- If you can help us meet unanticipated costs associated with the increased need for cleaning supplies and technology upgrades to provide remote services, please donate online at womenaware.net/donate.
- Store gift cards (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Shop Rite, etc.) empower our clients to shop for themselves and are always appreciated. You can mail gift cards to Women Aware, 250 Livingston Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
- Follow us on social media and share our information with your networks. Instagram @womenaware, Facebook @womenawareinc and Twitter Women_Aware
We will respond to this situation as it evolves and keep you informed. Thank you for your support and understanding. We wish you and your families continued good health.